Best banana-maple-peanut butter soft cookies {vegan, gf}


My friends, I will be brief on this fine day. I have honed you this highly delicious recipe and I hope dearly that you will love me forever for making the rest of your life - previously a dark, banana cookie-less, dry landscape - so deliciously moist, nutty, and chocolaty. Yes. I am going to give you this recipe and then go and attempt to do my haematology lab. I am, for a short time, solo in my accommodation as everyone has gone home and my flight leaves later this week. I am reallyyy loving it BUT  I found yesterday I was really just eating all day and that's BAD. I finished a tub of halotop mint chip (I LOVE MINT CHIP, IT IS MY FAVOURITE FLAVOUR EVERRR), half a batch of these cookies... oh well. I did enjoy them. :) Today, at least, I did some LOVELY power yoga, a bums & tums class, and made a bowl of many delicious green things which I will post in a What-I-eat-in-a-day ASAP as it included something v greek and v delicious. Also rolled around in grassy bit near house and got a wet bum. x Enjoy your days, sweethearts! Its a gorgeous one :) 








Best Banana-Maple-Peanut Butter Soft Cookies
Ingredients:
1/2 cup maple syrup (you can reduce this. I didn't really want to lol as I felt like v sweet ones :)
1/2 cup nut butter
A generous splash (up to 3 tablespoons) olive oil {add more if you desire an even softer cookie}
1 banana
1 & 1/2 cups oats
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
2 phat dark squares of choc, chopped up small (chunks or bunks, boyz. Its your choice)

Method:
1. Mash that banana, baby. In the same bowl, mix in the maple, nut butter, and olive oil until a smooth mixture is formed.
2. Dump in the dry ingredients, and mix away until everything is assimilated.
3. Mix in dem choc chips. Mmm.
4. Sample batter surreptitiously, then remember no one is there to tell you off and eat a big spoon of it.
5. Spoon into about 7 or 8 big cookie blobs, and pop in the 180 C oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until golden. YUM.
{taste significantly better when cooled. I'm sorry. yet synonymously, i am not suggesting they taste anything other than fantastic when they are so hot they burn ur tongue.)

Enjoy! xox



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate-orange frozen bananas

Sexy green smoothie bowl

Strawberry, coconut & banana popsicles