Strawberry, coconut & banana popsicles


Boy, do I love a good popsicle. And these, my friends, tick all my boxes. 





They are icy and delicious and fresh and perfect for summer. Also no sugar and no bad stuff, so I can eat the whole tray, right?


This is the fun part of being vegan. I can eat a freaking HUGE bowl of salad with yummy dressing and hummus on the side and feel totally satiated and happy and not overfull. I'm not saying this in a TEEHEE I CAN'T HELP IT I'M SO HEALTHY (Laura Miller TM. I love her so much) way but in more of a I LIKE TO STUFF MY FACE HOW CAN I DO IT WHILE STILL BEING ABLE TO FIT THROUGH DOOR. Ya know? Anyway. These are popsicles. So like frozen strawberry salad.






They were gone so fast, I didn't even have time to say "I love you."

When I was little, there was a fridge in our big garage next to our yellow house, and it always contained popsicles. Green ones that tasted like lime, blue ones that tasted of blue, cola ones, and my most favourite: pink ones with a creamy ice cream middle. OMG THEY WERE SO GOOD.

I ATE SO MANY.

PINK FOOD OF THE GODS.

I have a little obsession with pink.

Anyway. Make these popsicles. Love life. Live good.

xx sam

STRAWBERRY, COCONUT & BANANA POPSICLES
Serves: 8 (depending on your popsicle mould)

INGREDIENTS:
Banana layer:
2 frozen bananas
1/2 can coconut milk

Strawberry Layer:
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
Juice of 2 oranges

1. Blend bananas and coconut milk together. Pour in mould.
2. Blend strawbs & oranges. Pour in mould.
3. Freeze, baby, freeze!
4. Eat happily.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate-orange frozen bananas

Sexy green smoothie bowl

Dawn of Second Year